Dear guest, the Quisquillas of Motril is part of the culture of this area. It is a product with a designation of origin, and an extraordinary quality. Next I will show you how to cook it so that it comes out exquisite.
• 1 bay leaf
1. In a pot, heat abundant water and the bay leaf over the fire.
2. While the water starts to boil we are going to prepare a bowl with water and salt. We stir until the complete dissolution of the salt and add ice in abundance. Enough so that once we have the quisquillas cooked, we can cut the cooking of the blow.
3. When the water starts to boil add the quisquillas. Once we add them to the water, the boil will stop.
4. When the water starts to boil again (it usually takes a couple of minutes) the shrimp will be ready. At that time we remove the shrimp to the ice water and leave them for 5 or 10 minutes.
5. After that time we strain them, making sure they are well drained, we add a good handful of coarse salt. We already have the quisquillas ready. Enjoy them!
If you have any query regarding the preparation of this dish, do not hesitate to contact Grandes Villas. We will be happy to help you.