Granada, located in southern Spain, is a city rich in natural beauty and hot springs. The province is home to a number of natural hot springs that have been attracting visitors for centuries. Here are some of the best natural hot springs in Granada:
- Lanjarón Hot Springs: Located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, the Lanjarón hot springs are some of the most popular in Granada. The water is known for its therapeutic properties and is said to help with skin conditions, arthritis, and respiratory problems.
- Alhama de Granada Hot Springs: Situated in the heart of the Granada province, the Alhama de Granada hot springs are set in a stunning location overlooking the town and the surrounding mountains. The water is rich in minerals and is said to have healing properties.
- El Chorro Hot Springs: These hot springs are located in the Guadalhorce river valley, near the town of Alora. The water is warm and has a high sulfur content, making it ideal for treating skin conditions and respiratory problems.
- Zújar Hot Springs: Situated in the north of the province, the Zújar hot springs are set in a beautiful natural environment. The water is rich in minerals and is said to help with joint pain and other ailments.
- Graena Hot Springs: Located in the town of Graena, these hot springs are known for their medicinal properties. The water is rich in minerals and is said to help with skin conditions, arthritis, and respiratory problems.