This contemporary villa has 4x bedrooms and 4x en suite bathroom. Since the bedrooms are very large, the villa can actually comfortably sleep up to 12 people, not counting children that sleep in cots.
This villa, which faces south west and has sun all day long, was designed to enjoy outdoor living and the wonderful climate that Salobrena has to offer all year. It has 3 enormous terraces plus 2 garden areas with lawn. The focal point of the villa is the stunning heated, 12 x 5 meter, infinity pool with black mosaic tile. The living area looks out to and opens onto the pool terrace and the covered terrace, which is the heart of this home and where you will spend hours relaxing and enjoying ´la dulce vida´! The covered terrace has a table and chairs and it has a chill out area with 2 large sofas.
There is an outdoor kitchen with a bar on the pool terrace. It has a gas barbeque, sink and a refrigerator so people can keep the BBQ-chef company! There are automatic awnings infront of the living area and the covered terrace so there is protection from the sun when you need it. As you can see the owners have spared no expense or attention to detail.
The pool has an automatic cover that is solar so you can enjoy a nice warm pool in an environmentally friendly and economical way. There is a heat pump as a backup so that a temperature of up to 30 degrees can be guaranteed all year if you would like more than just the heating received from the solar cover. There is also a hot tub in the garden near the pool, so you can easily go back and forth from the pool to the hot tub. The garden areas are lovely for children to run and play in.
The villa is extremely spacious and well appointed. There are wonderful sea views throughout the villa, hot and cold air conditioning, WIFI (optic fibre) internet access and television in multiple languages.
The layout of the villa is as follows: At road level, there is secure parking for multiple cars. A few steps lead down to the entry level of the house where there is a large terrace.
Inside on the entry level, there are 2 good sized bedrooms, each with very large en suite bathrooms which have double sinks and walk-in showers. One of these bedrooms sleeps 3 people. It has two twin size beds that are side by side so they are suitable for a couple that want to sleep together, but they can also be separated. Additionally there is a sofa that easily converts into a bed, which can sleep one person (the mattress is 123 cm wide). The other bedroom on this level is very large and has a super size bed and a sitting area with 2 comfortable chairs and a table in the middle. The ensuite bathroom of this bedroom has a bath tub in addition to a separate shower.
On the lower level of the villa, there is a spacious, open plan living/dining and kitchen area, which has 4 enormous sliding glass doors that give direct access to the pool and to the covered terrace. As mentioned previously, there are automatic awnings that open and close as necessary to keep the house cool and comfortable, even though the house also has air conditioning. The kitchen features and island so you can cook while looking at the sea views and the pool. There is a double fridge freezer and a bar. There are 2 comfortable, leather sofas that have seats that slide out for extra comfort and head rests that can be raised or lowered. There is a flat screen TV with channels in various languages. On this level, there are 2 en suite bedrooms on this level that are identical in size to the 2 bedrooms on the entrance level. One of these bedrooms sleeps 3 people. It has two twin size beds which are side by side so they are suitable for a couple that want to sleep together, but they can also be separated. Additionally there is a sofa that easily converts into a bed, which can sleep one person (the mattress is 116 cm wide). The other bedroom on this level is very large and has a king size bed (160 x 200 cm) and a sofa bed that has 2 separate 90 cm wide mattresses.
Due to the layout of this villa, it is ideal for 2 families spending a holiday together as there is a master bedroom and what could be considered a children´s bedroom on each level so each family could have their privacy. However, the bedroom with twin beds are perfectly suited for couples as well, and they also have very good quality mattresses. Therefore if you want 4 children to all sleep in one room, then that would be possible using the master bedroom on the lower level and having the adults use one of the smaller, yet still very nice, bedrooms. The villa is very flexible to accommodate different types of groups and up to 12 people plus babies. The villa is very spacious, both inside and outside, so a large group would be very comfortable.
In addition to the terrace on the entry level and pool level, there is also a roof top terrace. There is a garden below the pool terrace as well where there is a large area with lawn and fruit trees. There is a separate utility room on the level of the pool with a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
The community in which the villa is located has a recreational area, which is less than a 12 minute walk away from the villa. Guests have complimentary use of the communal tennis court, pool, children´s pool, football pitch and playground. There is a snack bar there which is open in the summer months. Please, bring your own tennis equipmnet.
We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you to our fabulous villa "Tranquilidad", which means tranquility in Spanish. We have designed it with the hope that our guests can relax, unwind and return feeling revitalised after a wonderful holiday full of blue skies and sunshine.
Free access to the recreational area of the Monte de los Almendros (pools, lawn, tennis, football, tapas bar, small library and more) Copyright © 2019 GrandesVillas. All rights reserved.
BEDROOMS (8 people)
BEDROOMS (8 people)
- Bedroom 1: Master: Double bed (1,60m, King size), Ensuite bathroom with shower, Closet, Air conditioning, Closet
- Bedroom 2: Double bed (1,60m, King size) Ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Closet
- Bedroom 3: Two individual beds (2x 90cm), Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Closet
- Bedroom 4: Two individual beds (2x 90cm), Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Closet
ADDITIONAL BEDS (+4 people)
- Max. 12 guests + baby beds
- Beds for 4 additional guests available
- 4 ensuite Bathrooms
- 1 WC
POOL (12x5 meter)
- Heating (pool heating is an optional service)
- Automatic pool cover
- Heated outdoor jacuzzi
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Wi-Fi (free/high speed/optic fibre)
- Air conditioning in all rooms (cooling &heating)
- Shutters in all rooms (rooms can be well darkened)
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Coffee machine (Nescafé capsules - Docle Gusto)
- Coffee machine (Filter)
- Fridge, freezer, oven, hot plates, microwave and more
- Dining area
- Television (Satellite TV, Smart TV [you can use your own Netflix account], Youtube)
- Washing machine &Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Exterior lightening
- Dining table
- Gas barbecue (gas bottle included)
- Outdoor kitchen
- Terrace with sunbathing area
- Roof terrace with views beautiful views
- Sunbeds ¶sol(s)
- Secure parking for 2 - 3 cars / space for 2 more cars in the street directly in front of the villa
STAFF & SERVICES Included
- Utility costs (electricity, water, etc.)
- Wifi (optic fibre/ high speed)
- Garden &Pool maintenance
- Final cleaning
- Sheets (new fresh set after 11 nights)
- Personal reception upon arrival &tour of the house
Optional services (on request)
- Base price for up to 8 guests (each additional guests 50€/week in addition)
- Fridge pre-stocking service (35€+ cost of groceries)
- Airport transfer (from 130€, depending on the group size)
- Pool heating (cost based on electricity cost of the pool heating - between 100 and 140€/week)
- Additional house cleaning (12€/hour +VAT, minimum of 4 hours) UNFORGETTABLE HIGLIGHT: live cooking of paella at the villa with a special paella pan called “paellera” (ask for the menu) (from 22€/person, minimum 4 people)
LOCATION Points of Interest
- 3 km to Grandes Villas Service Office
- 4 km to Supermarket, Main street, Shops and Restaurants
- 5 km to Castle of Salobreña
- 10 km to Los Moriscos Golf Club
- 11 km to Port of Motril (Boat hire)
- 15 km to Aquatropic Water park
- 32 km Caves of Nerja (42,000 years old Neanderthal cave paintings) - 30 minutes drive
- 67 km Museum of Natural Sciences in Granada - 45 minutes drive
- 73 km to Alhambra of Granada (UNESCO World Heritage Site) - 50 minutes drive Tickets: https://www.alhambradegranada.org/en/
- 77 km to the White Villages and towns of the Alpujarras - 1 hour 10 minutes drive
- 99,5 km to Sierra Nevada Ski Region - 1 hour 15 minutes drive
- 4 km to Playa Salobreña easy parking
- 9 km to Playa Motril
- 11 km to Playa Almuñecar
- 82 km to Granada Airport - 50 minutes drive
- 99 km to Malaga Airport - 55 minutes drive
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00PM and check out by 10:00AM
- Personal reception upon arrival
- Early check-in possible (subject to availability)
- Maximum of 12 guests
- Base price for up to 8 guests (each additional guests 50€/week in addition)
- Minimum stay of 7 nights
- Families with children are welcome
- Pets are not allowed
- Events are not permitted
- Smoking inside is not permitted
- No noise disturbance after midnight
- 30% advance deposit required to guarantee your booking
- The remaining 70% can be balanced up to 14 days before the arrival by bank transfer or credit card,. You may receive an email 3 weeks before the arrival to balance it.
- Refundable security deposit: 500 Euros
- Private parking
- Sun all day
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Private Heated Pool
- Laundry room
- Air conditioning (Cold/Hot)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Free WIFI
- Linen and towels provided
- Wifi (Fiber Optic)
- Tumble dryer